Secret of my heart

Why does my heart still hold on to you
At every waking moment in everything that i do.
Why do I have to see your face all day?
 and if you knew, what would you say.

My heart breaks in two when I see her with you
And I think to my self, what I forgot do
I wish I could somehow turn back mine
 And relieve one second when you were mine.

 I wish no one ever have to knew
 The feeling of lovesick from head to toe,
Like someone rips out your heart and tears it in two
And sit back and watch is all i can do.

In my dreams you say those words I long to hear,
And when I look into your eyes, I know youre sincere
So I'll see you later, when the day is through
when Im asleep in my bed, dreaming of you.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento