Stranger


There's a feeling that I kept inside,
Things that I can never hide,
coz Im always wondering why,
This heart soars, when I cry.

Everything is a strong to be,
I dont understand everything in me
from my heart through my soul it runs,
Every beat of this heart graciously dance!

Night come but i don't sleep
When my eyes close i saw his face
I don't eat regularly, coz I remember him
"Is this called love"?

This feeling of mine drives me crazy,
Its really felt me clumsy
By now there is no answer for everything
This hard and stranger feeling.

Life is a journey.
Ups and down that makes me dizzy,
I don't know what are the plans of above,
But now I believe "This is love" because of my feeling.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento